Monday 25 June 2018

Love & Marriage Talk

It was great to meet such a lovely group of ladies at yesterday's talk on Love & Marriage in the 'Age of Austen' - Thanks again for coming along!

For those who attended: I'm looking into ways of uploading the documents I spoke of - which I'll hopefully be able to arragne tonight or tomorrow.

I've established a closed Facebook group, through which I hope to share occasional documents & other material / info.: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Antiquarian.Academy.Scholars/

 - the group is closed, so just ask if you'd like to join, letting me know which event you attended.

(But if you've been to a talk & would rather receive these by email, just let me know)

Hope to see you again!

Photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To limit intrusive commercial mail - which will go directly into the rubbish bin! - all comments will be moderated.