Wednesday 19 September 2018

#Seeking Sophie: Mrs. Leach Speaks with Nancy!

In my endeavours to investigate the Seeking Sophie mystery, I was so fortunate as to visit Nancy in the County Jail (where she awaits transportation on false conviction for theft). The following is a copy of the letter I sent to S. M., relating the young woman's testimony of the journey she made with Miss. S. & Mary through the town, & beyond to their place of confinement. 

I provide a map of the town that, in conjunction with the county map already provided, may be used to plot the journey.








I have news that Mr. H extracted further particulars on his visit to the country estate, which I shall forward tomorrow (& I anticipate may be the final piece of evidence required to ensure the release of Nancy & Miss. S. from their respective confinements). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To limit intrusive commercial mail - which will go directly into the rubbish bin! - all comments will be moderated.