Thursday 5 September 2019

2019 Events

As explained on my 'modern-day' blog, various health issues have prevented teaching, and severely limited fieldwork and other research, though I hope to gradually resume work over the next few months, and catch-up with blogging about what I've managed to do on 'good days'.

If I'm still unable to undertake external events (for museums or other organisations) this year, I'll hopefully be able to hold a Halloween and a Christmas event at the 'Academy' for (a) club(s) or group(s).

I'm in the process of outlining the range of sessions that should be available this (2019) autumn & winter and after; and those under development for delivery 2020 - 2021 on my teaching website. But I'll also post details here, and via other social media, as soon as completed.

As well as 'Austen Age' late Georgian & Regency sessions, next year I'm hoping to present sessions that consider Elizabethan & Jacobean; Commonwealth era; and early - mid Georgian; topics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To limit intrusive commercial mail - which will go directly into the rubbish bin! - all comments will be moderated.